Hear about life as a bedding plant nurseryman at Gardeners’ Group


Come along and hear about Steve Burrows from Northwing Nurseries’ life as a bedding plant nurseryman during our next Gardeners’ Group on April 7 from 11am.

Steve said: “I’m really looking forward to going along to Monkton Elm and talking to everyone who attends the Gardeners’ Group. I have been working in horticulture for almost 40 years so I hope what I have to share will be interesting and inspiring to people.

“I will be chatting about how Northwing Nurseries came into being and a few anecdotes from my career. I’ll also be talking about new introductions for 2015 as well as how to get the best results from planters and hanging baskets.”

Northwing Nurseries is a family run business located in the heart of Somerset. It is a wholesale grower of bedding plants and has been supplying Monkton Elm for more than 10 years.

The business was established in 1990 by Jim Davies & Steve Burrows and is situated on the old site of Golden Hill Nursery.

We can’t wait to hear all about Steve’s life as a nurseryman. We think it will be really interesting for you to hear and a great insight into where we get the majority of our bedding plant stock.

The talk will last for approximately 45 minutes. The first 50 people to attend the talk will be offered a free gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog